How To Thrive Like The Lion’s-Tooth
The Lion’s-Tooth is commonly referred to as the Dandelion where I come from. This flower gives gardeners around the world the ultimate struggle, it is a struggle to clean backyards and keep fields clear of dandelions. As a weed, they can grow in almost any soil and any living condition. They are very resistant to the outside conditions and have a long lifespan. No matter what you think about dandelions, spring and summer can’t be imagined, nor enjoyed without their bright and beautiful appearance.
- Healing from emotional pain and physical injury alike
- Intelligence, especially in an emotional and spiritual sense
- The warmth and power of the rising sun
- Surviving through all challenges and difficulties
- Long lasting happiness and youthful joy
- Getting your wish fulfilled
Since the Dandelion can thrive and live a successful life in difficult conditions, it is no wonder that people say the flower symbolizes the ability to rise above life’s challenges.
The Dandelion flower’s message is do not give up, even if those around you keep trying to get rid of you. Stick it out and remember the cheerfulness of a sunny summer’s day when things seem bleak or dark.
No matter what we are each facing in life…….we can always think of the Dandelion……..my philosophy is…..if the Dandelion can overcome anything……so can I!!!